Sidr Honey | Beri Honey | Beri Ka Shehad
Sidr Honey is the most premium and desired honey harvested from the Hindukush Himalaya region of South Asia. This unique monofloral honey is derived from the flowers of the wild jujube trees present in the dense forests at the foothills of the Hindukush. Beekeepers harvest this honey, which is free of pesticides, preservatives, and antibiotics once a year in September.
- NECTAR SOURCE: Wild Sidr Flowers only.
- CONSISTENCY: Smooth, viscous, rich, and moderately thick.
- COLOUR: Medium to dark amber.
- TASTE: Robust with butterscotch & caramel notes.
- PROPERTIES: Lowers bad cholesterol, strengthens the immune system, good for athletes, the elderly, and pregnant women for its high mineral content.
Hard work pays you generously! It is the instinct and tough work of honey bees that turn nectar into honey. At FSU PVT LTD, we work hard to pack honey using modern processes so that you can enjoy it in its purest and natural form.